All of us want to rank and for that we need to spy our competitor’s strategies. Keyword research is an important terminology element of present days SEO. If you’re re-starting an existing blog or improving your content promotion strategy for a new topic, the best quality keywords are the considerable ways to attract regular, quality traffic to your blog. We’ve sorted out a list of Best 3 SEO and Competitor keyword research tools to show how to improve your content strategy.
- KW Finder
KW Finder is an internal keyword research tool that is specially designed and developed by Mangools. This is a good alternate product in the market, like Moz and Long Tail Pro, because of its important focus on simplicity and its ability in finding and evaluating long-tail keywords that are easy to be ranked.
The KW Finder is Mangools’ flagship product, the company has extended its suite of SEO tools to involve SERP Watcher (rank tracker), SERP Checker (Google competitor analyzer), Link Miner (backlink analyzer), and also Site Profiler (website analyzer).
Enter seed keywords
The primary step is to enter your “seed” keyword in the provided search box. The seed keyword is the keyword-based on which you can find the same meaning keywords or phrases to try to easily rank. Cheapandbesthosting.com analyzed that with KW finder, you are provided with a few tabs, which will help find long-tail keywords. Just, For example, you can use:
- Auto complete – This will add different words to the start or end of your given seed keyword. This improves to find long-tail keywords related to the Google “Autosuggest” benefit feature.
- Suggestions – The primary default search option included. This option helps you to find the suggestions from along the Google Keyword Planner and internally applies an algorithm to find the important meaning phrases to exactly equal your main seed keyword.
- Questions – This KW Finder will add question prefixes to your existing seed keyword (e.g. what, where, when, which, how, etc.). These are highly useful for informational content provided
How to Use KW Finder
Account signup takes only 30 seconds. Presently I am using the free plan, which is limited to the number of keyword searches, only 5 per day window (and 50 suggestions per each search). In the below section, we will see how to use KW Finder for research and to evaluate keywords in terms of search.
It is one of the Top 3 keyword research tools for bloggers. SEMrush, it’s not simply a keyword research tool, but also like the Swiss Army Knife of SEO. Despite giving a group of keywords, SEMrush encourages 5-10 very specific and important keywords that your competitors are quite using priory. The common features are that it removes long-tail keywords and ad grouping thoughts, it get yearly trending keywords with worldwide CPC performance graphs. It has a complete keyword research toolkit with specific Keyword difficulty analysis along with organic traffic results. Free Semrush Trial with Coupons codes.
SEMrush provides a 7-day free trial service. No need to give credit card information to access the trial version and there are no hidden charges included if you choose to drop your subscription in less than a 7-day trial free version. SEMrush has four varieties of pricing plan structure. Mostly, the best offers are encouraged with annual billing plans.
- Guru – SEO marketing agencies and medium-sized business companies will find the benefits in this Guru plan suitable for the everyday usage of content blogs. Guru plan begins with $166 per month normally.
- Pro – A service plan for limited and low budget sites and freelancers who can work with fewer efforts, it begins at $83 per month and gets finally billed every year.
- Enterprise – If you have an excessive content marketing strategy plans, trying beyond the above plan’s ability, SEMrush can guide you with a suitable plan.
- Business – It is recommended for ecommerce websites and agencies stores, and this plan begins at $333 per month, this is a costly and highly performing plan.
- Google Ad Words: Keyword Planner
Before we move on to depth into its specifications, most important to understand is why this is used. It is helpful for you to run a successful ad campaign. Here are some important benefits of Google Keyword Planner which is among Top 3 keyword research tools for bloggers:
- Observe previous performance forecasts of different keywords considering your Bid prices and Budget.
- Minimize your required results based on geographic geological location, language-based, and considering date ranges limits.
- Searching new keywords with the help of words, phrases, websites, and categories.
- Analyzing search volume trends and previous historical data of various keywords.
- Modify and produce results by minimum monthly search volume, competition level in the market, organic impressions entertained previously, ad impressions accordingly, suggested bids required, and organic traffic minimum average positions.
It’s highly comfortable that few of the above benefits are supported if you sync your Google Ads account along with your own Google Analytics account. Generally, we’re going to attach to the advantages that primarily focus on searching keywords that you always use to enhance your one-page SEO strategies. You can save big money on hosting as well with Hosting Reviews and Coupons.
Discover new keywords
The primary thing you must focus on the Keyword Planner is searching for new keywords. This is the most importantly straightforward. Once you find the keywords are related to your blog, branding, niche topic, or specific campaign ads, then you can use those keywords to enhance the content and on-page SEO of your blog. To login to your Google Ads accounts just redirect to the Keyword Planner. From your Google Ads dashboard, select the “tools” icon in the top right corner menu bar of the page. This would provide the menu, showcasing an additional five important categories. Now press on “Keyword Planner” from the planning list on the left side of the page with an expanded menu.
Next, you’ll be viewed as two options.
1. Find new keywords.
2. Get search volume and forecasts.
Press on “find new keywords.”
Moving forward, it’s as easy as entering keywords into a search bar and making Google helping out by taking the else risk. Though it seems easy, this is the primary step in all this process. The Keyword Planner tool is highly proactive with advanced features, but it won’t exhibit you with high-value keywords until your search is in the right direction. A good feature of this search bar is to allow you to enter different words, phrases, and a URL that’s relevant to your particular business. To get the most search results, I always recommend you take full advantage of the searching options at your disposal.
Thus after running the search, you’ll be redirected to the important main dashboard to review your search results. Keyword research tools have an attractive user interface that shows the most important content in the dashboard. You can see your search results that are displayed on the left side of the page, and the individual keyword results of data on the right side of the.